NAIFA DE with Bill Cates - Radical Relevance: Sharpen Your Message, Cut Through the Noise, Win More Ideal Clients
THIS MEETING HAS BEEN UPDATED TO BE A VIRTUAL MEETING
Spring Professional Development Meeting - June 16 9-10:30 AM
New this year - your local chapter of NAIFA Delaware is adding ways for you to network, learn from industry leaders, and grow your practice. Mark your calendars as you'll want to virtually attend this meeting. Bill Cates, CSP, CPAE, Referral Coach and Author of Radical Relevance will be presenting. Introduction video from Bill Cates (click here)
- Great opportunity to hear from a leading coach for FREE (NAIFA DE members).
- Are you a bit frustrated with how hard it is to reach people these days?
- Are you looking to attract more IDEAL clients or customers
- Are many of your emails and voices messages going unanswered?
- Do you get referrals to the wrong prospects?
- Is your website and LinkedIn profile doing their job?
- Is your team on the same page with how to message your value?
- Would you like to go from prospecting to attracting?
Perhaps it’s time you take a fresh look at how you communicate your value – to start winning more ideal business.
- In this fast-paced, high-content webinar, you will discover:
- The fastest, straightest line to grab the attention of an ideal prospect.
- The critical mistake most salespeople make when talking about their value (in an email, on their website, in their LinkedIn profile, and everywhere else).
- How to determine and communicate what makes you different in a way that matters to your ideal clients/customers.
- Examples of salespeople who have reached the top of their game by targeting narrow and lucrative markets.
- Why you want to get crystal clear on the bullseye of your business – your Right-Fit Clients (or Customers)
It’s time for your messaging to become be radically relevant to cut through all the noise and grab their attention AND critically compelling to move them to take action.
Bill Cates, CSP, CPAE is the author of 4 best-selling books, Get More Referrals Now, Don’t Keep Me a Secret, Beyond Referrals, and Radical Relevance. Bill has spoken MDRT Main Platform and NAIFA Main Platform and has been inducted into the prestigious Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.
Having taught his process to over 200,000 financial professionals you can be assured of getting one proven idea after another – ideas that will have an immediate impact on your business.
Day in the Hall - Originally scheduled for April 29, this meeting will be rescheduled for the Fall.
Frazier's Restaurant, Dover, DE
The Political Action Committee of NAIFA Delaware will host the Day in the Hall on April 29 beginning at 11:30 AM at Frazier's Restaurant in Dover. After lunch members will walk over to the Hall to meet with Legislators. NAIFA members are strongly encouraged to attend this important lunch meeting. This event is FREE to NAIFA members!
- Come and get connected to influential people in our community. NAIFA members are in the business of meeting people, and who better to introduce you to people in your community than your local Senator or Representative?
- Be proud of your industry and what it does for people! 100M+ families in this country alone rely on some type of insurance or investment-related product. Show up and show that off!
- Have a say in the laws that get passed. If you make a connection with these legislative leaders, they will reach out to you for advice before they potentially put through legislation that can hurt our industry.
Congressional Conference May 19–20
- The largest legislative event in the insurance & financial services industry celebrates 130 years of its federal and state advocacy programs.
- NAIFA members representing communities from all 50 states will gather in Washington, D.C., for NAIFA's eighth annual Congressional Conference at the Marriott Renaissance DC Downtown, Washington, D.C. An easy train-ride away!
- NAIFA's Congressional Conference is the premier advocacy event for insurance and financial professionals that includes the industry's largest Washington, D.C., fly-in. More than 800 financial professionals attended last year's Congressional Conference and participated in meetings with more than 90% of congressional offices.
- The first day of the Congressional Conference will feature an issues briefing by NAIFA's expert Government Relations team headed by Senior Vice President Diane Boyle and presentations by members of Congress Tom Souzzi (D-NY) and Tom Reed (R-NY). The Capitol Hill office visits on May 20 allow financial professionals to develop and maintain relationships with the elected officials and discuss issues important to producers, the industry, and consumers.
- In meetings with members of Congress and staff, Congressional Conference attendees will also educate lawmakers on the crucial role financial professionals play in providing consumers with financial literacy, risk protection, retirement preparation, and legacy planning.
- "Political advocacy is the key way that NAIFA members support their industry, promote their own career success, and serve the interests of their clients," said NAIFA CEO Kevin Mayeux.
National Performance + Purpose Boston October 1–4
NAIFA DE Fall Symposium October 13
Save the Date as your NAIFA Board finalizes the details.